User story #4844
User story #4823: Be able to install 32 bits packages with "Success" reports
Add bundle package_install_version_cmp_update_arch(package_name, version_comparator, package_version, action, update_policy,architecture) to manage package installation for specific architecture
Add bundle to manage specific architectures packags installation.
- Status changed from New to In progress
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/ncf/pull/55
- Status changed from In progress to 8
- % Done changed from 50 to 90
Test added but it does not seem to work on Ubuntu...
- Status changed from 8 to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Nicolas PERRON to Jonathan CLARKE
- % Done changed from 90 to 100
- Tracker changed from Enhancement to User story
- Assignee changed from Jonathan CLARKE to Benoît PECCATTE
- Assignee deleted (
- Category set to Generic methods
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Discussion
- Status changed from Discussion to Rejected
This concerns old package methods, we won't change them.
- Target version changed from 0.x to ncf-0.x
Also available in: Atom