Remove /opt/rudder/jetty7/javadoc files
The directory /opt/rudder/jetty7/javadoc weighs more than 34 MB ... and is useless on a production server.
Can you remove it from the rudder-jetty package?
- Status changed from New to Discussion
- Assignee set to Jonathan CLARKE
I suppose this is possible and without any consequence. What's your opinion Jon ?
- Assignee changed from Jonathan CLARKE to Nicolas PERRON
- Target version set to 2.11.0~beta1
Yes, of course! Waste of space. Can you implement this please Nicolas?
- Tracker changed from Question to Architecture
- Subject changed from /opt/rudder/jetty7/javadoc to Remove /opt/rudder/jetty7/javadoc which is a waste of space
- Status changed from Discussion to 14
- Priority changed from N/A to 5
- Status changed from 14 to 12
- Status changed from 12 to Pending release
Subtickets have been merged, switching to pending release !
- Subject changed from Remove /opt/rudder/jetty7/javadoc which is a waste of space to Remove /opt/rudder/jetty7/javadoc files
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 2.11.0~beta1 that was released yesterday.
- Project changed from 34 to Rudder
- Category set to Packaging
Also available in: Atom