Do not use contrib and non-free
Section 3.1 asks to put contrib and non-free in the repository source.
But they are empty for debian and don't exists on ubuntu which cause an error.
Updated by Jonathan CLARKE about 8 years ago
- Status changed from New to Pending technical review
- Assignee set to Nicolas CHARLES
- Target version set to 2.6.18
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder-doc/pull/75
PR available: https://github.com/Normation/rudder-doc/pull/75
Caution, after merging, this will most likely need to be manually merged to 2.10/2.11/master branches because most lines will have changed.
Updated by Matthieu CERDA about 8 years ago
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 2.6.18, which was released today.
- The release announcement: http://www.rudder-project.org/pipermail/rudder-announce/2014-October/000110.html
- The full ChangeLog: http://www.rudder-project.org/foswiki/bin/view/System/Documentation:ChangeLog26
- Download information: https://www.rudder-project.org/site/get-rudder/downloads/