Rename properties (rudder-front, rudder-webapp) in rudder-webapp configuration file
We renamed rudder-front to rudder-relay-top and rudder-webapp to rudder-web in #5176
But we forgot to change it in configurations.properties.
To keep consistence in properties, we need to put the same name between the config file and the code.
THere is no problem for now, but it will be confusing for users...
- Status changed from New to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Vincent MEMBRÉ to Nicolas CHARLES
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/567
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
There has been a mistake here. The role name is "relay-top", not "rudder-relay-top" (the rudder- prefix should be dropped like in the other cases)
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
Also available in: Atom