Technique "Sudo utility configuration": Incorrect use of commands without their full path
In #5140 we introduced a change in Technique Sudo Parameters to check the version of visudo, by checking version and parsing with sed and awk
However, we forgot to use the full path of these commands.
It has no real impact (it prevents from using strict mode at all), but it's ugly
Updated by Nicolas CHARLES over 9 years ago
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Nicolas CHARLES to Jonathan CLARKE
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder-techniques/pull/434
Updated by Nicolas PERRON over 9 years ago
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 2.6.17, which was released today.
- The release announcement: http://www.rudder-project.org/pipermail/rudder-announce/2014-August/000105.html
- The full ChangeLog: http://www.rudder-project.org/foswiki/bin/view/System/Documentation:ChangeLog26
- Download information: https://www.rudder-project.org/site/get-rudder/downloads/