Technique "Sudo utility configuration": Incorrect use of commands without their full path
Added by Nicolas CHARLES over 8 years ago.
Updated over 8 years ago.
In #5140 we introduced a change in Technique Sudo Parameters to check the version of visudo, by checking version and parsing with sed and awk
However, we forgot to use the full path of these commands.
It has no real impact (it prevents from using strict mode at all), but it's ugly
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Nicolas CHARLES to Jonathan CLARKE
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder-techniques/pull/434
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset policy-templates:commit:cc5d533b709350b1221039efa1b52ff3a26568d7.
Applied in changeset policy-templates:commit:8bbf885e3c5a74f516cc5ed3feba7dd815fd1688.
- Subject changed from Incorrect use of commands without their full path in Sudo Parameter technique to Technique "Sudo utility configuration": Incorrect use of commands without their full path
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 2.6.17, which was released today.
Also available in: Atom