ncf techniques category.xml is not commited by ncf-builder post hook on first technique creation.
The first time a MetaTechnique is created by ncf_builder, the file category.xml is created too but never added in git. This will prevent Rudder to load MetaTechniques in its interface.
Updated by Nicolas PERRON almost 8 years ago
- Status changed from New to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Nicolas PERRON to Jonathan CLARKE
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder-packages/pull/430
PR URL added: https://github.com/Normation/rudder-packages/pull/430
Jon, could you review it please ?
Updated by Vincent MEMBRÉ almost 8 years ago
- Subject changed from The file techniques/ncf_techniques/category.xml is not added by git after the save of MetaTechniques by ncf_builder to ncf techniques category.xml is not commited by ncf-builder post hook on first technique creation.