The ncf api hooks should not log unneeded things and need cleanup
During hook execution (done in the API context), everything executed is outputted in Apache logs.
So, we don't want things like curl output or git output cluttering our logs !
Also, the hooks need sooner than later a quick shellcheck verification :)
- Subject changed from The ncf api hooks should not log unneeded things to The ncf api hooks should not log unneeded things and need cleanup
- Description updated (diff)
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Matthieu CERDA to Jonathan CLARKE
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder-packages/pull/438
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
Applied in changeset commit:f2e2a562206acf519063575aa21d190519acc851.
Applied in changeset commit:ba5c11d961a6d0e4921fb9ca905dbf51ca13699d.
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
- Project changed from 34 to Rudder
- Category set to Packaging
Also available in: Atom