Technique "User Management" v3.0: If the password is not set, the password component is in a "No answer" status
If we don't set a password in a Directive based on UserManagement 3.0, then the Password component is in no answer.
Updated by Nicolas CHARLES over 8 years ago
- Status changed from New to Pending technical review
- Assignee set to Jonathan CLARKE
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder-techniques/pull/441
Updated by Nicolas PERRON over 8 years ago
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 2.6.17, which was released today.
- The release announcement: http://www.rudder-project.org/pipermail/rudder-announce/2014-August/000105.html
- The full ChangeLog: http://www.rudder-project.org/foswiki/bin/view/System/Documentation:ChangeLog26
- Download information: https://www.rudder-project.org/site/get-rudder/downloads/