Screenshots are not Rudder 2.6 compliant
Added by Nicolas PERRON almost 9 years ago.
Updated about 8 years ago.
The screenshots are not all up-to-date into Rudder documentation for 2.6
- Status changed from New to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Nicolas PERRON to Jonathan CLARKE
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder-doc/pull/72
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Discussion
- Assignee changed from Jonathan CLARKE to Nicolas PERRON
- Status changed from Discussion to Pending technical review
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
Applied in changeset commit:4a37b8122b89a4e9167f99c1cac3fc1277949194.
Applied in changeset commit:91ce0ac8013d93f93e4342e6c667a4d56c9125e2.
- Subject changed from Update screenshots to be Rudder 2.6 compliant to Screenshots are not Rudder 2.6 compliant
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 2.6.17, which was released today.
- Project changed from 30 to Rudder
- Category set to Documentation
Also available in: Atom