Clean up all sources to use a double-space indentation convention
Architecture - Refactoring
Our indentation convention is set on using double-spaces. However, historically, this didn't apply to some sources (packages, scripts, ...), so many of those files use tabs.
This ticket is to harmonize this all, and just use spaces.
- Project changed from 34 to Rudder
- Subject changed from Clean up package source to use a double-space indentation convention to Clean up all sources to use a double-space indentation convention
- Description updated (diff)
- Category set to Architecture - Refactoring
- Target version changed from 140 to 3.0.0~beta1
- Status changed from 13 to 12
- Status changed from 12 to Pending release
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 3.0.0~beta1 which was release on 01/12/2014.
Also available in: Atom