Apache documentroot for SLES seems misconfigured
In /opt/rudder/etc/rudder-apache-common.conf it says:
on SLES the Apache docroot is at the following location:
rudders1:~ # ls /srv/www
The SLES package (rudder-webapp-2.11.1.release-1.SLES.11) would have to either create /var/www or use /srv/www
(I think the latter is easier for the SLES users)
Updated by Matthieu CERDA about 9 years ago
- Status changed from New to Pending technical review
- Assignee set to Jonathan CLARKE
- Priority changed from N/A to 3
- Target version set to 2.10.4
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder-packages/pull/454
OK, I acknowledge this !
The PR to correct it is ready.
Thanks Florian !
Updated by Nicolas PERRON about 9 years ago
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 2.6.17, which was released today.
- The release announcement: http://www.rudder-project.org/pipermail/rudder-announce/2014-August/000105.html
- The full ChangeLog: http://www.rudder-project.org/foswiki/bin/view/System/Documentation:ChangeLog26
- Download information: https://www.rudder-project.org/site/get-rudder/downloads/