ncf builder does not escape automatically double quotes, leading to broken Techniques
The double quotes need to be:
- Escaped during CFEngine code generation
- Unescaped before beeing displayed to the user
Failure to do so would lead to broken CFEngine code.
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Matthieu CERDA to Jonathan CLARKE
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/ncf/pull/95
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
Applied in changeset commit:a12c553f09b1e626497125acf088523288883e46.
Applied in changeset commit:9f4dd1bbeb0a327a70a1b90ad4bec0658131150d.
- Target version changed from 2.11.3 to 2.11.2
- Target version changed from 2.11.2 to 0.x
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
- Target version changed from 0.x to ncf-0.x
- Priority set to 0
- Project changed from 41 to Rudder
- Category set to Generic methods
Also available in: Atom