Bug #5397: The file_from_template generic method can not use mustache templates on pre-3.6 CFEngine
F is not a posix sed command
The line sed -ne '/xxx/F' doesn't work on old unix machines.
It must be replaced by grep
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Benoît PECCATTE to Jonathan CLARKE
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/ncf/pull/101
Benoît, please name your bugs according to the problem they create, not the technical cause. In this case, something like "ncf's helper to read inputs is not POSIX-compliant (sed -F option)" would be more appropriate. It is important that a user understand how the ticket could impact him.
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset commit:a724bebe396f3f909e0d555c08c81ddefcb65ed9.
Applied in changeset commit:f5489299d82e6fd89d711657ebfab908d70c9098.
Applied in changeset commit:9a4542a5f83b347bd4b5d70bc40bdf528743e470.
Applied in changeset commit:e132119849e6db4ededb8287020296a8afb97adb.
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
- Target version changed from 0.x to ncf-0.x
- Priority set to 0
- Category set to Generic methods
Also available in: Atom