Rule categories list is not sorted
Web - Config management
In Rudder 2.11, categories list is not alphabetically sorted which doesn't look really good.
Please see attached screenshot
- Status changed from New to 8
- Assignee set to Vincent MEMBRÉ
- Priority changed from 2 to 3
- Target version set to 2.10.6
Indeed, that is not really cool.
I guess Vincent would be the best suited to fix this
- Target version changed from 2.10.6 to 2.10.7
- Status changed from 8 to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Vincent MEMBRÉ to François ARMAND
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/630
- Pull Request changed from https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/630 to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/631
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Subject changed from Rules category list not sorted to Rule categories list is not sorted
- Category changed from Web - UI & UX to Web - Config management
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 2.10.7 and 2.11.4, which were released today.
Also available in: Atom