Bug #5456: Rewrite techniques to use normal ordering
Rewrite techniques to use normal ordering on 2.6
Same as #5456 but for 2.6
We have to use different PR since merging a reordering patch includes lines from the old version and not only "move line" commands.
Updated by Benoît PECCATTE over 5 years ago
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Benoît PECCATTE to Nicolas CHARLES
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder-techniques/pull/487
One commit for new versions, one commit for reordering
Updated by Matthieu CERDA over 5 years ago
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 2.6.18, which was released today.
- The release announcement: http://www.rudder-project.org/pipermail/rudder-announce/2014-October/000110.html * The full ChangeLog: http://www.rudder-project.org/foswiki/bin/view/System/Documentation:ChangeLog26 * Download information: https://www.rudder-project.org/site/get-rudder/downloads/