Call list-comptible-inputs with /bin/sh
ncf currently relies on list-comptible-inputs being executable wich is not always the case.
Since list-comptible-inputs is a shell script, we can call it with /bin/sh.
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Benoît PECCATTE to Nicolas CHARLES
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/ncf/pull/119
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset commit:a14d2c6079b92eb01a667e7a4627159bf5e094a0.
Applied in changeset commit:7f4c539e3e13557d7145320c6c709ec3547c2ab0.
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
- Target version changed from 0.x to ncf-0.x
- Priority set to 0
- Project changed from 41 to Rudder
- Category set to Generic methods
Also available in: Atom