Bug #5581: The repository for modified files is not activated on Windows
Use a variable based on the os for modified-files repo, so that it doesn't break on Linux
Using \ in the repo for modified files break normal cfengine.
Not using it on windows fails.
The right solution is so tu use a variable \o/
Updated by Nicolas CHARLES over 6 years ago
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Nicolas CHARLES to Jonathan CLARKE
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder-techniques/pull/513
Updated by Jonathan CLARKE over 6 years ago
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Discussion
- Assignee changed from Jonathan CLARKE to Nicolas CHARLES
Nicolas, this bug is related to another one, but there is no mention of that in this ticket. This will make it impossible or very hard for us to understand the relationship in the future, when looking back on this. Please add the original bug as a related issue.