Bug #5587: Rudder is unable to compare two package version correctly
Rudder should make sure rpmvercmp is packaged and copied as part of the required CFEngine binaries
We need to copy it along with cf-* binaries in /var/rudder/cfengine-community/bin
Updated by Matthieu CERDA over 5 years ago
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Matthieu CERDA to Jonathan CLARKE
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder-packages/pull/496
Updated by Jonathan CLARKE over 5 years ago
I'm all for this change. But I feel it should also be copied in promises.cf where other cfengine binaries are copied. This would enable a simpler resolution of this bug for users, by avoiding an upgrade of rudder-agent. Could you add that in a related ticket please?
Updated by Vincent MEMBRÉ over 5 years ago
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 2.10.7 and 2.11.4, which were released today.
- Announcement 2.10 2.11 * Changelog 2.10 2.11 * Download information: https://www.rudder-project.org/site/get-rudder/downloads/