indeed, they should not.
I noticed you made a PR which is great, however, I don't think it should be a new version of a technique, rather removing the limitation on existing version
Indeed that's what i said in my PR that i didn't change the version for such a small change :)
- Target version set to 2.6.19
oh, it's the changelog that got me
would it be possible to target the PR to branch 2.6 ?
- Tracker changed from User story to Bug
- Status changed from New to Pending technical review
- Assignee set to Jonathan CLARKE
- Priority changed from N/A to 3
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder-techniques/pull/529
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- Subject changed from Generic variables shouldn't forbid & character to Generic variables definition forbid '&' character usage
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 2.6.19, 2.10.7 and 2.11.4, which were these days.
- Project changed from 24 to Rudder
- Category changed from Techniques to Techniques
- Pull Request deleted (
Also available in: Atom