Class context is surrounded by parenthesis enven if there is no need of them
I add the class linux.Friday to my method. I save.
Later i open my method again, and it is surrounded by parenthesis.
- Status changed from New to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Vincent MEMBRÉ to Benoît PECCATTE
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/ncf/pull/131
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset commit:82a330e5dc0bb463decc2b72e9802b2859bda17a.
Applied in changeset commit:5623bdfd7543e4665d90cf6760ba380eebd47da3.
- Target version set to 0.x
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
- Target version changed from 0.x to ncf-0.x
- Priority set to 0
- Project changed from 41 to Rudder
- Category set to Generic methods
Also available in: Atom