Add notifications to ncf-builder on success and error
When there is a session timeout on rudder and we are on an ncf builber page, we just get a blank page.
ncf builder should detect this (401) and automatically redirect to rudder authentication page.
To enable this, rudder should return its authentication url along with the error message when called from the api
- Target version set to 2.11.8
To be more specific: this problem is particulary visible on Rudder 2.11, when ncf-builder is completly on an other page. In rudder 3.0 and up, we are forced to access a Rudder page, and so the authentication and session expiration are correctly handle by Rudder authentication schemes.
The first thing to do for that is to AT LEAST have an error message explaining to the user that he must authenticate.
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Assignee set to Vincent MEMBRÉ
- Priority changed from N/A to 2
- Target version changed from 2.11.8 to 0.x
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Vincent MEMBRÉ to François ARMAND
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/ncf/pull/176
- Subject changed from ncf builder doesn't cope well with rudder session timeout to Add notifications to ncf-builder on success and error
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset commit:25f664950c563dcc1dddc19991a937ec8fd9b613.
Applied in changeset commit:e53b99939b5feb409d3e91dfa6cf7f038b6346ce.
- Blocked by deleted (User story #5677: Rudder API should provide its authentication url on 401)
- Related to User story #5677: Rudder API should provide its authentication url on 401 added
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
- Target version changed from 0.x to ncf-0.x
- Priority set to 0
- Project changed from 41 to Rudder
- Category set to Generic methods
Also available in: Atom