User story #5677
Rudder API should provide its authentication url on 401
When a tool use the API to connect to rudder, it should have a way to authenticate the user when it unauthenticated.
To enable this, rudder should return its authentication url along with the error message when called from the API and a 401 happens.
- Category set to API
- Target version set to Ideas (not version specific)
- Blocks deleted (Bug #5676: Add notifications to ncf-builder on success and error)
- Related to Bug #5676: Add notifications to ncf-builder on success and error added
- Tracker changed from Bug to User story
- Status changed from New to Rejected
- Regression set to No
There is no specific authentication url
Also available in: Atom