radio buttons in directive edit form are ugly
Web - Config management
Radio buttons are ugly in 3.0
labels are not correctly displayed with their radio button.
- Status changed from New to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Vincent MEMBRÉ to Nicolas CHARLES
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/649
Why not fixing this in 2.10 ? it is ugly there as well :(
- Target version changed from 3.0.0~beta1 to 2.10.7
- Pull Request changed from https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/649 to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/653
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 2.10.7 and 2.11.4, which were released today.
- Parent task deleted (
Also available in: Atom