User story #5895: Enhance detection of ncf based techniques in Rudder
User story #5400: Use the existence of expected_reports.csv to detect if a technique is from ncf
Promise generation is slowed down because expected_reports.csv file is written multiple times per node
Web - Config management
Same issue as #5240, for each node, the csv file is genereted multiple time; the fix was reverted by a bad merge :'(
I can't see where the fix disappeared :( and yes code is back ...
- Status changed from New to Pending technical review
- Assignee set to François ARMAND
- Priority changed from N/A to 1
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/cf-clerk/pull/60
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset clerk:commit:c457e95015ce229074c257953bfa28e7d0d625a3.
Applied in changeset clerk:commit:306ae4e73fc7e175ae0093dbef409840d10d1418.
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 3.0.0~beta1 which was release on 01/12/2014.
- Category changed from 14 to Web - Config management
Also available in: Atom