filesPermissions recursion applied although not configured
this ticket is to reapply changes of 5632 into branch 3.0, for version 2.0
- Description updated (diff)
- Target version changed from 3.0.0~beta1 to 3.0.0~beta2
- Parent task deleted (
- Status changed from New to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Nicolas CHARLES to Jonathan CLARKE
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder-techniques/pull/592
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset policy-templates:commit:6d3138b137d391b88e54cec7e289c4d75df96fbf.
Applied in changeset policy-templates:commit:eb9a2fced863a41730d8415e00ae3a48442d7cd4.
- Subject changed from filesPermissions recursion applied although not configured (branch 3.0) to filesPermissions recursion applied although not configured
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 3.0.0~beta2, which were these days.
Also available in: Atom