User story #5774
Have the possibility to bookmark search queries
Web - Nodes & inventories
Is this something like "views" you could define ?
We are thinking about a major rewanping of the node/group/search/node details UI, and that's an idea we are toying with.
Sometimes I have a search query with multiple criteria. And sometimes I need to move away from that view and then want to have it back. In which case I have to do the whole search again. I think it is indeed something like "views".
- Subject changed from Proposal: have the possibility to bookmark search queries to Have the possibility to bookmark search queries
- Assignee set to François ARMAND
Having the ability to bookmark search queries would really save me a lot of time. Keep up the good work! :D
- Category set to Web - Nodes & inventories
- Status changed from New to 13
- Priority changed from N/A to 3
- Target version set to 3.0.0
This is a really quick-win that would make our users quite happy. Let's do it.
- Status changed from 13 to Pending release
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 3.0.0, which was released on 2015/02/16
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/821
Also available in: Atom