Eventlogs to track global hearbeat change is missing
We need an event log to track hearbeat changes at the top level (in admin / preference page).
For eventlogs tracking hearbeat changes at the node level, see #5986
- Tracker changed from 5 to Bug
- Subject changed from Add an eventlog to track hearbeat change to Eventlog to track hearbeat change is missing
- Parent task deleted (
Originally implemented in #5576, this is missing in beta1.
- Target version changed from 3.0.0~beta1 to 3.0.0~beta2
- Subject changed from Eventlog to track hearbeat change is missing to Eventlogs to track global hearbeat change is missing
- Description updated (diff)
- Assignee set to Vincent MEMBRÉ
- Status changed from 8 to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Vincent MEMBRÉ to François ARMAND
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/732
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 3.0.0~beta2, which were these days.
- Category changed from 39 to System integration
Also available in: Atom