service_ensure_started_at_boot doesn't work on debian without systemd
The method uses systemd or chkconfig, but debian uses update-rc.d
- Status changed from New to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Benoît PECCATTE to Nicolas CHARLES
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/ncf/pull/145
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset commit:78b8e471648d18c83b826ddc6fbf80d08675f388.
Applied in changeset commit:31643e15f5fef72b0c7496baea41bd5641e37cdb.
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
- Target version changed from 0.x to ncf-0.x
- Priority set to 0
- Project changed from 41 to Rudder
- Category set to Generic methods
Also available in: Atom