ncf_rudder.py tools doesn't looks for user defined generic methods when generating techniques
When we define our own generic method, there are accessible in the ncf_builder, but the script ncf_rudder.py doesn't look for them, and so it fails to generate the techniques
- Status changed from New to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Nicolas CHARLES to Benoît PECCATTE
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/ncf/pull/147
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset commit:0019215749a47c1d3df3588140a4ced39c721fd1.
Applied in changeset commit:8335393ee57d54cca9850128de41abe621a95b4c.
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
- Target version changed from 0.x to ncf-0.x
- Priority set to 0
- Project changed from 41 to Rudder
- Category set to Generic methods
Also available in: Atom