CFEngine 3.5 cannot run ncf as the size of of the string containing all generic method is too big
I tried to use ncf with a CFEngine 3.5 configured with the path /var/rudder/cfengine-community/inputs, and it fails to run with message
expand.c:287: ProgrammingError: ExpandAndMapIteratorsFromScalar called with invalid strlen
Indeed, the size of the string containing the generic method to load has gotten too big, and cannot fit in mere 4k :(
- Target version set to 0.x
We probably want to stop supporting CFEngine 3.5 soon, for example to be able to introduce "data"-based features in ncf core. Rudder starting from 3.1 is not compatible with any Rudder version using 3.5.
- Category set to Generic methods
- Status changed from New to Rejected
Closing as we stopped supporting CFEngine 3.5 in ncf, see #8946.
- Target version changed from 0.x to ncf-0.x
- Priority set to 0
- Project changed from 41 to Rudder
- Category changed from Generic methods to Generic methods
Also available in: Atom