Rudder readme is totally out of date and irrelevant
Rudder readme are so old and not up to date that they must make people run away from Rudder better than make them want to test it.
- Rudder tagline is 5 years old
- there is no reference to "how to test / see Rudder"
- we don't really care about author in the readme. People are able to look at git contributors if they want AND the current list is COMPLETLY out of date (not even just a little)
- the order of things is a total mess: license before knowing what the goal of Rudder is ?
Updated by Vincent MEMBRÉ over 7 years ago
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 2.10.8 and 2.11.5, which were released today (16/12/14)
- Announcement 2.10 2.11
- Changelog 2.10 2.11
- Download information: https://www.rudder-project.org/site/get-rudder/downloads/