Eventlogs to track node modification are missing
We need to add eventlogs to track changes on node:
- agent run configuration
- heartbeat frequency
- node properties
For the heartbeat frequency at global level, see #5837.
For node configuration at global level, see #5985.
For node properties, see #5506
- Subject changed from Eventlogs to track hearbeat change on node are missing to Eventlogs to track node modification are missing
- Description updated (diff)
- Status changed from In progress to Rejected
All will be done in #5986
- Status changed from Rejected to Pending technical review
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/725
- Assignee changed from François ARMAND to Nicolas CHARLES
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Category changed from Web - Maintenance to 39
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 3.0.0~beta2, which were these days.
- Category changed from 39 to System integration
Also available in: Atom