The use of package_install on SuSE grow too quickly the /var/log/zypper.log
When we use package_install on a SuSE system, the /var/log/zypper.log grows to quickly.
In #4842 we introduced a new body package_method, but unfortunately we never use it :S
- Status changed from New to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Nicolas CHARLES to Benoît PECCATTE
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/ncf/pull/163
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset commit:bcafd51340a08dda9455ec8f27661bdb66b51dfc.
Applied in changeset commit:f04ef8801c6717c86ee06424aaf676afed17d1f8.
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
- Target version changed from 0.x to ncf-0.x
- Priority set to 0
- Project changed from 41 to Rudder
- Category set to Generic methods
Also available in: Atom