Header menu css is not displayed in IE9
background of header menu is always black on IE9
This is beacause of no impeementation of lineargradient function in IE, making background-image css not working.
Only solution is to use a static color , and override by the background image if it works
- Status changed from New to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Vincent MEMBRÉ to François ARMAND
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/748
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 3.0.0~rc1, which was released today.
Also available in: Atom