Sometimes, there is glitch in display of homepage charts
Sometimes, some pie charts on the homepage are not displaying correclty (just some part of them). Any click and/or move on the windows make the graphe correctly display, which lead to thing that it is a rendering issue with the graphe library.
It only happens with some browsers (firefox 34 ?), and not all time.
The corresponding c3js bug could be: https://github.com/masayuki0812/c3/issues/336
Actually changing "bindTo" to "append(chart.element)" actually seems to solve the issue - or at least, I wasn't able to get the issue again since the change.
- Assignee changed from François ARMAND to Vincent MEMBRÉ
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/767
- Status changed from In progress to Pending release
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Subject changed from Sometimes, there is glitch in display of homepage graphes to Sometimes, there is glitch in display of homepage charts
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 3.0.0, which was released on 2015/02/16
Also available in: Atom