Documentation to upgrade Rudder Server on Debian/Ubuntu is incomplete
The documentation state that to update the server, we need to run
apt-get install rudder-server-root
when we actually need to run
apt-get install rudder-server-root ncf ncf-api-virtualenv
- Status changed from New to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Nicolas CHARLES to Benoît PECCATTE
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder-doc/pull/89
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Discussion
- Assignee changed from Benoît PECCATTE to Nicolas CHARLES
This PR targets the wrong branch.
- Target version changed from 2.11.6 to 2.11.7
- Target version changed from 2.11.7 to 2.11.8
- Status changed from Discussion to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Nicolas CHARLES to François ARMAND
- Pull Request changed from https://github.com/Normation/rudder-doc/pull/89 to https://github.com/Normation/rudder-doc/pull/90
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset rudder-doc:commit:d85734ca252c5839cdc1b165743a9d7c25e10261.
Applied in changeset rudder-doc:commit:d592c3d0eb0295dfc54055e8b8f9b5c6dc0cf1a8.
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 2.11.8 and 3.0.2 which were were released today.
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
Also available in: Atom