Add IE support for ncf-builder
ncf-builder does not work for IE9.
In fact as it using html5 history, it keeps reloading on the front page.
removing html5 mode will force us to change the url used to access ncf-builder
There is also a glitch in ncf-builder header and popup header
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Vincent MEMBRÉ to François ARMAND
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/ncf/pull/166
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Discussion
- Assignee changed from François ARMAND to Vincent MEMBRÉ
Why targetting Rudder 3.1 here ? The bug is present since (at least) 2.11 and must be corrected in all version ?
- Target version changed from 3.1.0~beta1 to 0.x
- Status changed from Discussion to Pending technical review
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset commit:d7f88c228865a77e2180c78f633b2ab5c457e829.
Applied in changeset commit:33ed7d0c0739264642fa9d3d36b4f59356a4bb90.
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
- Target version changed from 0.x to ncf-0.x
- Priority set to 0
- Project changed from 41 to Rudder
- Category set to Generic methods
Also available in: Atom