The fact that inputs can be multiline in forms is not obvious
Web - Technique editor
It should be made obvious that they are multiline.
For example you could put something in the lower right corner.
Otherwise people don't know it can be done and don't even try.
- Category set to Technique editor - API
- Category changed from Technique editor - API to Technique editor - UI/UX
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Assignee set to Raphael GAUTHIER
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Raphael GAUTHIER to Vincent MEMBRÉ
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/ncf/pull/492
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset commit:297a6cf05afbd04699edb7ad421cecf81ccbb0ac.
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
- Priority set to 0
- Target version changed from 0.x to ncf-0.x
- Project changed from 41 to Rudder
- Category changed from Technique editor - UI/UX to Web - Technique editor
Also available in: Atom