Button to migrate to last version when a Technique is deprecated is disabled
Web - Config management
Button 'migrate now' on top of a Directive page when current technique is deprecated is disabled.
This is due to an id duplication "migrationButton"
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Vincent MEMBRÉ to François ARMAND
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/782
- Subject changed from Button to migrate to last version whe a technique is deprecated is disabled to Button to migrate to last version when a Technique is deprecated is disabled
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 3.0.0, which was released on 2015/02/16
Also available in: Atom