Bug #5389: When two techniques generated with ncf-builder use the same generic method with same parameters, reporting cannot dinstinguish them, and reports "Unknown"
Update dependency between Rudder and ncf
- Priority changed from N/A to 1
- Status changed from New to In progress
Since a new lil' bug has been found in the meantime ( #6168 ) , and merged today at 14:46, I'll update the dependency to today, 15:00
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Matthieu CERDA to Benoît PECCATTE
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder-packages/pull/595
- Pull Request changed from https://github.com/Normation/rudder-packages/pull/595 to https://github.com/Normation/rudder-packages/pull/597
Also, we need #6170 ! Updating to today, 16h40.
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
Applied in changeset packages:rudder-packages|commit:e6f80e2ce8f447731156e9e00bc9810b69539086.
Applied in changeset packages:rudder-packages|commit:a629ccb745ec6619f984946efa984cf172f9e84c.
- Target version changed from 2.10.9 to 2.10.10
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 2.10.10 and 2.11.7, which were these days.
Also available in: Atom