Sorting Rule tables on "Compliance" and "Recent Changes" sort by name
Web - Config management
Rule table sorting on compliance and recent changes is not OK, We currently sort them using the name of the Rule ...
We should remove the sorting OR Create a specific sorting
- Assignee changed from François ARMAND to Vincent MEMBRÉ
Yes, we have to create a specific sorting.
- Status changed from New to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Vincent MEMBRÉ to François ARMAND
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/819
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 3.0.0, which was released on 2015/02/16
Also available in: Atom