Rudder reports are made on ncf only if class "full_compliance" is set, but this class is defined only in Rudder 3.0
With Rudder 2.10 or 2.11, ncf doesn't report anything, as it waits for class "full_compliance", that is never defined
We should report only if !changes_only
- Status changed from New to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Nicolas CHARLES to Benoît PECCATTE
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/ncf/pull/168
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset commit:1e951db0bf8dae1a0b0ce8c132b5a74efb275c07.
Applied in changeset commit:0198c90531eb0a162d817fc96020371fd3333d1d.
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
- Target version changed from 0.x to ncf-0.x
- Priority set to 0
- Project changed from 41 to Rudder
- Category set to Generic methods
Also available in: Atom