Deleting a directive is VERY slow
Even in the most simple case (a directive not used anywhere, on a fresh Rudder install), deleting a directive takes several seconds.
Code hint: the cause is that along the deleting, we get the directive from LDAP (with a lock), then get the the active directive (with a lock for the same think), then need to wait until the exaustion algo of the locking system sort things out. This is, of course. BAD BAD BAD BAD.
Merge pull request #808 from fanf/bug_6207/deleting_a_directive_is_very_slow
Fixes #6207: Deleting a directive is VERY slow
Updated by François ARMAND about 5 years ago
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from François ARMAND to Nicolas CHARLES
- Target version deleted (
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/808
Updated by Vincent MEMBRÉ almost 5 years ago
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 2.10.10 and 2.11.7, which were released on 05/02/2015.
- Announcement 2.10 2.11 * Changelog 2.10 2.11 * Download information: https://www.rudder-project.org/site/get-rudder/downloads/