Bug #5741: Upgrading rudder-inventory-ldap between two major OS versions makes slapd unable to operate because of BerkeleyDB (backport)
Fix LD_LIBRARY_PATH during rudder-inventory-ldap compilation on Debian
On Debian, we build slapd using these environment variables:
This is wrong, /opt/rudder/lib at compile time contains no libdb... it makes the OpenLDAP ./configure BDB header/lib version match check fail (not beeing able to find libdb-5.1.so
It should be:
- Parent task changed from #6215 to #5741
- Description updated (diff)
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Matthieu CERDA to Benoît PECCATTE
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder-packages/pull/613
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
Applied in changeset packages:rudder-packages|commit:5adf9065004db23c155708ffa5f5c98e32d8fab1.
Applied in changeset packages:rudder-packages|commit:dfe61327ea04c82745f6160901f3ef9dbec2e6f1.
- Target version changed from 2.10.10 to 2.10.9
- Target version changed from 2.10.9 to 2.10.10
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 2.10.10 and 2.11.7, which were these days.
Also available in: Atom