"No matching rules!" when migrating directives
With some directives I get "No matching rules!" when migrating them. In the list they don't show the yellow triangle with exclamation mark, which is correct, because there are matchning rules.
#2 Updated by François ARMAND almost 4 years ago
- Category set to Web - Config management
- Assignee set to François ARMAND
- Priority changed from N/A to 1
- Target version set to 3.0.1
Hum, that is very BAD bug.
We had a similar problem for nodes (#5764), but here, the problem is with directives / rules - which is a much simplier dependency to get right.
Do you see a pattern for which directives it happens ? Some idea:
- they are applied to several rules,
- they are applied to only one rule,
- the rule they are applied to have no group,
- the rule they applied to have a status different from "in application"
- it's only directives on a certain category
- well... any other ideas :)
I suspect that this bug may be happening before 3.0, I will try it in older release as soon as I can reproduce it.