MOTD directive has 2 different technique versions
MOTD directive has 2 different technique versions, 3.0 and 3.1. They are in different rules, 1 for desktops and 1 for servers. However, if 3.1 is the latest version, 3.0 should be marked as deprecated.
Updated by Matthieu CERDA about 6 years ago
- Category set to Techniques
- Status changed from New to 8
- Assignee set to Benoît PECCATTE
- Priority changed from N/A to 3
- Target version set to 3.0.0
Thanks for the report Dennis.
Assigning to BPE as he is the most knowledgeable in the Deprecation mechanism :)
Updated by Benoît PECCATTE about 6 years ago
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Benoît PECCATTE to Nicolas CHARLES
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder-techniques/pull/639