Random sprurious "Unknown" reports in the Web Interface
Sometimes, some nodes have unknown states in the web interface. They seem to work correctly, and to send the correct reports, but on the web interface they have duplicated reports (twice too much, or even 8 times too much), without appearing reason
We could not reproduce it, so we are only guessing about the causes:
- rsyslog issue
- database issue
- expected reports error
- scala issue
Does not occur in 2.10, but does in 2.11
Updated by François ARMAND about 6 years ago
- Status changed from New to Discussion
- Assignee set to Nicolas CHARLES
- Priority changed from 1 to 3
Nico, could you complete that ticket:
- is there any other ticket related to that one ?
- did you validated the cause of the problem ?
- do you have a way to correct it ?
- have you any idea about how to detect it if happening again, and (yes, that's christmas for me :) a way to prevent it completlly ?
Updated by Jonathan CLARKE almost 5 years ago
- Status changed from Discussion to Rejected
Nicolas CHARLES wrote:
the problem was actually http://www.rudder-project.org/redmine/issues/6421, but with the webapp that displayed a cartesian product of the expected reports and the reports received, has it didn't know which one belonged where
That bug has been fixed now, so I'm closing this one. Please re-open it if this occurs again.