The Ubuntu 14.04 default apache vhosts are not removed properly and ncf-api-virtualenv is not put at the right place
We should add the following default websites:
Also, ncf-api-virtualenv.conf needs to be put in conf-available instead of conf.d.
Updated by Matthieu CERDA about 6 years ago
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Matthieu CERDA to Benoît PECCATTE
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder-packages/pull/629
Updated by Vincent MEMBRÉ about 6 years ago
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 2.11.9 and 3.0.3 which were released today.
- Announcement 2.11 3.0
- Changelog 2.11 3.0
- Download information: https://www.rudder-project.org/site/get-rudder/downloads/