Using parsestringarrayidx on AIX leads to agent hanging up or promises validation errors (only on 2.11)
On AIX, using parsestringarrayidx with more than 2000 read bytes, the agent may hang, or cf-promises may fail.
Issue is described on the cfengine bugtracker
Tha 3.0 agent is safe from this issue
Updated by Benoît PECCATTE about 6 years ago
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Benoît PECCATTE to Matthieu CERDA
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder-packages/pull/630
Updated by Vincent MEMBRÉ about 6 years ago
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 2.11.9 and 3.0.3 which were released today.
- Announcement 2.11 3.0
- Changelog 2.11 3.0
- Download information: https://www.rudder-project.org/site/get-rudder/downloads/